Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tomorrow We Start!

I have chosen a container and brainstormed some ideas to fill it. Tomorrow I will add a photo of the original container before any alterations, list supplies I'll be using to construct a sturdy "house" and post links to free tutorials and ideas to get us started. The container is easy to find, and I'm sure something similar can be used if you are an international follower. It will be very cheap to construct! I want to include a couple of the more challenging items to make to help us build our skills, but you can also substitute for something easier or something you already have. I'll be making mine in 12th scale, but most things should be easy to adapt to a smaller scale.
Our yahoo group (by the same name as this blog) has 14 members already! I'd like to have a blog giveaway when both the yahoo group and the blog have at least 20 followers. Stay tuned!

1 comment: